Monday, December 15, 2014

Concert Week

Bonjour amigos! As the year is coming to a close, band stuff ramps up. For me, and I'm assuming for y'all too, this is concert week. Although it's fun and exciting and you get to show off all your hard work, its torture on your schedule. My schedule thus follows...

Monday: Symphonic band rehearsal and jazz band concert

Tuesday: Indoor drumline rehearsal

Wednesday: Indoor drumline rehearsal, and also I have to help set up and clean up for a Latin party so I can get 2nd quarter project credit

Thursday: Symphonic band concert

Friday: WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL!!!!

So yeah this week is busy and I have no time to do anything. At least I get to spend the weekend in a painkiller induced daze...

But actually kids don't do drugs...

-Sultan of Swing

No comments:

Post a Comment